Monday, June 27, 2011

Figure

They weren't joking!!! I just saw it h figure in the woods the kids weren't lying! The kids saw it I saw it but Mitch won't believe me! He told me to go get some sleep! He think I'm seeing things... Maybe I am... But then the kids wouldn't have seen it too. I don't know what it was... I just saw some kids leave their dorm and decided to follow them... I didn't know they were telling he truth... Why do they keep meeting it! It's horrible! Something that's not supposed to be there but is! It was a dark human shape but it wasn't human... Like a shadow or a ghost or a demon or... Something... I don't know I don't know I don't know... Oh god I still see it! Theres no sub thing as ghosts... There's no such thing as ghosts......

No comments:

Post a Comment