Today was a long day... First I was helping with soccer, then supervising at lunch, ultimate frisbee after lunch, then take the kids to the pool. And then the dance.
See at camp we have the dorm building surrounding a little courtyard area. And every week we have a dance in the courtyard. It's pretty nice, one of the counselors is the dj (Sean this time) and it's a party. The kids have a great time.
But I was and still am dead tired after the dance... I started seeing things again while outside...The figure in the woods, standing there watching me...creepy as fuck... Didn't scare me as much this time. Like I'm beginning to get used to it. Still creepy though.
So now I'm in my room with the lights on, writing this post up. I just feel calmer when I'm writing. Takes my mind off things.
Well tonight I'm gonna try sleeping with the lights on... The lights seem to help with my overactive imagination.
Wish me luck.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Another Figure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment