I'm writing this on my day off. We don't normally get day off's but Mitch has made an exception for me and some other counselors (Jeremy, Tara, Collin, and some guy I don't know very well named Matt). The other counselors and I have been the ones with night shift tasked with chasing the older kids around when they decide to take a magical adventure though the woods in the middle of the night (12-3 to be exact).
Yes, that little voyage with the 14 y/o's has happened again... And again... And again... For a grand total of 3 nights with no sleep. No, it wasn't the same group, actually on the second night it was a group of girls from Kat's group (previously the most well behaved group) wandering around then stopping near the old part of camp. They are all silent when we find them (must be scared of the consequences) but in the morning they're all chatting about how the figures in the woods tried to get them.
I don't know what's going on, if it's now some sort of new camp tradition(I hope not!)or if it's just people being stupid and peer pressure. I know that Mitch is getting annoyed though, maybe next time he'll do some disciplinary action and stop this. He's too lenient sometimes.
Well now that I'm done I'm going to sleep until dinner at least. I like my sleep.
Bye
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Camp pt.3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment