Monday, June 27, 2011

Camp

I slept until 11 today. I normally wake up at seven and I slept though my alarm and was late I ran to the admin office to check in. Mitch turned me around and gave me the day off. I slept until 2, woke up got cereal and now I'm writing this. Feel special guys! I putting your entertainment in my life ahead of more sleep.

But I've been thinking of last night... And now that Ive had my rest I realize I acted like a little kid with an overactive imagination. It was either a tree stump or a rock or just my eyes playing tricks on me... Wow Mitch was right... I do need my sleep. I probably looked like a fool... Almost losing it because I saw a shadow. I'm sorry about that guys,

Sorry you had to read that... Who am I kiddin you probably loved it, you sadistic bastards ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment